Striped sack back

Well it’s just about done! I have a few accessories I’d like to make to finish off the project but the gown itsself is basically complete!

Old project

Well although this is mainly going to be for purposes of recording progress, I figured progress could be more easily shown with what was to make what will be better. This was a “16th century kirtle” that brilliant me decided to put boning into and make the eyelets gold ,making them look metal . It…

First attempted “sack back” gown

Oh boy,SO, I have never exactly been a fan of this style Gown or the 1770s but I decided I might as well push myself out of my comfort limits and try it.i ordered a very nice ,period correct looking,fabric from fashionfabricsclub and I was not disappointed! Here are some pictures I’ve taken of the…

Victorian skirt in a day

So here’s the first of my posts to deal with progress on sewing and creating! I made this skirt and under skirt in a day flat! I didn’t need it in any rush,just,you know ,had a moment(OK a few hours ) of creative gusto and went for it! The pattern was drawn drafted and draped…

First things first!

Hello ! Well seeing as this is my first time “blogging” let alone making a blog post,allow me to introduce myself! I’m Emma and I’m basically just here to track the progress of various projects and compile a portfolio of my various works as well as post about miscilanious happening. I can’t say I’ll have…