Old project

Well although this is mainly going to be for purposes of recording progress, I figured progress could be more easily shown with what was to make what will be better.

This was a “16th century kirtle” that brilliant me decided to put boning into and make the eyelets gold ,making them look metal . It costed probably around $15 over all from a set of curtains I got at Salvation Army. It’s not shown but the lining is just AWFULLY put together so I plan on redoing this mess.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s